Flick is no longer the MP for Portsmouth South. If she has been helping you with a casework issue, she will be in touch shortly to consult you on what you would like her to do with any correspondence she holds. As there is a change of MP, you can ask her to pass your case on to the new MP, in this case Stephen Morgan. Or you can ask her to dispose of any data securely, or to return it to you.