Christmas in Parliament!
Calling all children across the Meon Valley!! Today I am very excited to be launching my constituency Christmas Card competition. The winning design and second and third place will all feature on my card this year which will be going out to people across the constituency.
There are only a few rules….
- Please only draw your design inside the lines of the template, or fill half a side of A4 paper
- Please design your card with a Parliament theme in mind!
- No collage or glitter designs
- No digital designs
- Design must be sent to my office before 1st November for the entry to be accepted
- Please write your name, full address, school name and age clearly on the back of the design
The winners and runners up will each be issued with a certificate, a copy of the finished Christmas card, a book token and will be announced officially on my website and Facebook page.
If you would like to enter please print off the template attached, or if you haven't got a printer use half a side of A4, draw your design and send to me here to my office at this address:
Flick Drummond MP
House of Commons