Surgeries and Advice

In many cases, if you are able to email me or call the office to speak to a member of my team, I will be able to start helping you straight away. Of course, you can make an appointment to speak to me in person, and I hold regular surgeries at the Civic Offices on Friday afternoons.

Due to high demand, and for security reasons, all surgery appointments will need to be booked in advance. To make an arrangement, please email me or call my team on 02392 292690. For the same reason, I am afraid my office in Southsea is not open for callers without an appointment, but please phone if you need help and I will do whatever I can.

Many issues I help people with are complex, and any relevant paperwork you are able to supply will be very useful in getting things moving more quickly.

Often I have requests for help from people with immigration or visa delays. In order for me to help you with this, I will need your Home Office reference number or Visa application reference, and your full name, dates and places of birth. Any correspondence you have from government departments is always helpful.

With benefit, tax credit, pension, or child maintenance queries, the more information you can give me, the more I can get quick responses from the relevant department.

I am not able to give legal advice to constituents, although there may be ways I can help signpost constituents to organisations who can help.